Prohibited Activities Regulations in the Domain of Taijiang National Park
Amended and promulgated by Order Tai-Nei-Ying-Zi No.1080810707 of the Ministry of the Interior on July 12, 2019, by amending Regulation 14; effective on the date of promulgation
1. Any display or sale of animals, plants, artifacts, and their specimens or derived products illegally hunted or collected under the National Park Law and other applicable laws and regulations, is prohibited.
2. Peddling or setting up vending stalls outside of the permitted area is prohibited.
3. With the exception of traditional fishing net equipment, it is prohibited to carry hunting equipment for hunting, killing, harming, or poisoning wildlife into the National Park.
4. Abandoning or releasing of animals, feeding of wildlife or wandering animals is prohibited.
5. Earth filling, land leveling, or dumping of soil and rocks is prohibited.
6. Placement of containers and the establishment of gravesites or other structures which could disturb the landscape in violation of regulations is prohibited.
7. Any cooking or barbecuing outside of designated areas is prohibited.
8. Any lighting of firecrackers or fireworks, bonfires, or sky lanterns is prohibited, with the exception of special holiday festivals, local folk traditions, or religious occasions which have duly applied for and received authorization.
9. Operation of ultralight vehicles, aircraft (hang gliders, paragliders, parasails, etc.) and other activities which could disturb wildlife, disrupt existing functions of ecosystems, or interfere with public safety are prohibited.
10. Except in areas otherwise designated, the operation of recreational rafts or recreational fishing raft businesses are prohibited.
11. Unauthorized swimming, diving, snorkeling, surfing, and other water activities are prohibited.
12. Unauthorized establishment of sacrificial facilities, monuments, or other memorial facilities is prohibited.
13. Unauthorized operation of remote control devices is prohibited.Political activities and actions with the potential to cause social disputes or conflict are prohibited.
14. Political activities and actions with the potential to cause social disputes or conflict are prohibited.