Skip to content


How can I apply for an Academic Research Specimen Collecting Certificate?
  1. Certificate requisition: The applicant can download the "Taijiang National Park Headquarters Research Specimen Collecting Application Form" from the "Download Area/Application Form" at the website of this Headquarters, or acquire it through email, telephone, fax, or in person at this Headquarters.
  2. The applicant should prepare the application form, an academic research (specimen collecting) plan, a list of researchers, two 2-inch color face photos of the researcher, and the front and back copies of the researcher's identity certificate, and send these documents to this Headquarters.